(As of 11 May 2022)
OUR CONCERN IS THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
Responsible body in terms of data protection laws is:
Meißner Straße 35
SCOPE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data of our users only if it is necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. he processing of personal data of our users is regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where obtaining prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
If we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. Consent given can be revoked at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given to us before the DSGVO came into force, i.e. before May 25, 2018. The revocation of consent only takes effect for the future and does not affect the lawfulness of the data processed until the revocation.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a contracting party, Art. 6 (1) b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures
If processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation (legal requirements) to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Art. 6 (1) d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests of the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing. Examples of such a consideration of interests are advertising or market and opinion research provided you have not objected to the use of your data, assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes or prevention and investigation of criminal offenses.
DATA ERASURE AND STORAGE PERIOD
The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the completion or performance of a contract.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the right:
- – to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO . In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured format or to request the transfer to another responsible party in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO;
- to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
COLLECTION OF GENERAL INFORMATION
Personal data is information about your identity. This includes, for example, name, address, telephone number, email address. It is not necessary for you to disclose this data in order to use our website.
We process personal data that we receive from our customers or other data subjects in the course of our business relationship. In addition, to the extent necessary for the provision of our services, we process personal data that we permissibly obtain from publicly accessible sources (e.g. commercial and association registers, press, internet).
When you visit our website, we collect data for statistical purposes, which your browser transmits to us. This includes your browser type/version, your operating system, the previously visited page, your IP address and the time of the server request.
If you wish to contact us personally, e.g. as part of an application process, to receive information material or to answer individual questions, we require your name, address and possibly other details. Where this is required, we will point this out to you accordingly. You provide us with this data voluntarily and Arevipharma processes it exclusively to fulfill the respective purpose. You have the right to information, correction, blocking and deletion of your personal data at any time, as long as this does not conflict with any legal regulations.
We will not sell or otherwise market any data provided by you to third parties. The transfer of personal data to state institutions and authorities entitled to receive information will only take place within the scope of the relevant laws or if we are obliged to do so by a court decision. Within our company, access to your data is granted to those departments that need it to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. Service providers and vicarious agents employed by us may also receive data for these purposes. Our employees and the service providers commissioned by us with data processing are obligated by us to maintain confidentiality and to comply with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
DATA THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEB PAGES
When using our web pages, data is automatically collected that your browser transmits to us: Browser type/version, operating system used, time of server request, previously visited page and IP address.
This technical data is evaluated anonymously and only for statistical purposes in order to further optimize our website and make it even more attractive, as well as to provide law enforcement authorities with the information they need in the event of a cyber attack. The data is stored on secure systems. No conclusions are drawn about individual persons.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS. All information and data transmitted using these secure methods is encrypted before it is sent to us.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS
People under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to Arevipharma GmbH without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children and teenagers, do not collect it and do not pass it on to third parties.
Our security measures are continuously revised in accordance with technical development.
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures if this becomes necessary due to technical developments. In these cases, we will also adapt our data protection notices accordingly. Therefore, please note the respective current version of our data protection declaration.
If you use external links that are available on our web pages, this data protection declaration does not extend to the linked external pages. If we provide links to external sites, we assure that no violations of applicable law were recognizable on the linked websites at the time the link was included. However, we have no influence on compliance with data protection and security regulations by other providers. Therefore, please also inform yourself about the data protection declarations provided on the web pages of the other providers.
Right to information, right to object, questions, suggestions, complaints
You can obtain information about your personal data stored by Arevipharma at any time. If required, please write to:
Data protection officer
Meißner Straße 35
or send an email to:
If you wish to revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us or if you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding our data protection declaration or the processing of your personal data by us, you can also contact our data protection officer directly.